Re: [APD] Clown loaches, mixing big with small

Guessing old age, had them since the start of my tank so maybe 5-6 years.  No warning or disease visable.
Yeah, I'v read they are actually a food fish in their native habitat.  Only about three inches max in my 90gal.

Thanks for the confirmation, I thought they would be ok but always better to make sure.  I've seen them locked in 'combat' when they do their pecking order thing and that's quite the ruckus, but I didn't think it would occur when the sizes are that different.

Pete.