Re: [APD] Clown loaches, mixing big with small.

Old age? They can live many years and reach over a foot in
length with as much girth as a forearm.

I've never seen clowns bully in a harmful way, just to
establish pecking order -- not to prevent feeding or tear
fins, etc. They'll probalby spend some time traveling
together and some time alone.

sh