Re: [APD] CO2 Experiment #2

urville wrote:

> jerry.... um... your the one acting the part so wear the shoe. Do the
> experiment and do it right, be positive get real data to back it up.

Again, if you have a problem with the principle of diffusion you are
welcome to challenge it. I look forward to seeing the results of your
study. I, on the other hand, am not challenging the principles of
diffusion. I fully intend to have some gas analyzed after we answer some
other questions first. I am learning though, that some people will
attempt to construct their objections in such a way that no amount of
evidence will convince them. That is what I mean by acting irrationally
- that is the very definition of irrationality.

> i dont get you
> it works. can we have the forum back if none or a vast majority of us
> dont care why it works?
> perhaps the why is better suited to a different forum

Um, a few of us were having a very polite and constructive conversation
until someone popped into this thread with their obnoxious posts. Any
further posts along this line will be summarily ignored.

> cause honestly it has gathered such momentum that even deleting the posts when i get home is a chore

That's why we invented filters.

--
Jerry Baker