Re: [APD] CO2 Experiment #2

jerry.... um... your the one acting the part so wear the shoe. Do the
experiment and do it right, be positive get real data to back it up. You
talked the talk now walk the walk or you know just drop it one or the
other. Established principles, i think its well established that at
least half the peopel here if not more are tired of this conversation
period. All you seem to be succeeding in doing is alienating yourself to
a point where people stop listening. you set this table now eat at it,
and if you dont agree with what people are asking of you, established
principles or not, then i wouldnt expect anyone to care or listen by the
time this thing is said and done.
i dont get you
it works. can we have the forum back if none or a vast majority of us
dont care why it works?
perhaps the why is better suited to a different forum

cause honestly it has gathered such momentum that even deleting the posts when i get home is a chore