Re: [APD] Loaches and snails

Ah, that could be the problem. Pinin' for the fjords! Or
maybe just sleeping ;-)

They like groups, they establish pecking orders, they have
a whole social deal going on. When they are solitary, they
can be very mopey.

sh
--- Stuart Halliday <stuart at stuarthalliday_com> wrote:

> > anyone know why my clown loach doesnt eat them?
>
> Give him some broken snails directly to him. He'll get
> the smell and taste
> of them.
>
> Don't you need more than one in a tank?
> I thought these were a shoal fish? I thought lone Clowns
> pine away?

Opening both barrels at once:

The Grand Opening

You can find the winners and all the other terrific entries in the 6th Annual AGA Aquascaping Contest here:

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

And the other Opening:

http://forum.aquatic-gardeners.org/