Re: [APD] CO2 bubbles surface area

That may be the answer to something I've noticed. I have set my internal
filter to spray towards the CO2 ladder, so as the bubbles get smaller they
don't have enough bouyancy to continue to climb the ladder against the force
of the filter output. They aggregate until they can continue climbing, but
they do not dissolve the way they do at first. You'd think with the
increased water flow that they would, but they don't.
 rs