Re: [APD] Loaches and snails

My 25g tank is full of snails so many that they cover everything, (pond
snails) they got rid of my green hairy algea in a matter of days and i
havent seen it since.
i have a clown loach, still small only maybe 1.5" and he has been in there
since before the snails and i have yet to see him eat one. i did find one
empty shell once but he hasnt eaten any of the snails, the angel fish eats
more of them than he does. i dont feed him at all, i only feed the angels
and guppies and only a little bit and right not its medicated feed as one
angel has a very bad case of heximita.
anyone know why my clown loach doesnt eat them?