Re: [APD] AH Supply Enclosures

Hi Ken,

Thanks for checking that out. Can you tell me how you have yours positioned?
Where do you have the wood strips to raise the enclosure???  I'm trying to
do something with it, so that I do not need a glass cover, be able to have
access easily (slide back or open in some fashion) without danger of it
falling in, and have a functional light and canopy in one. The simpler I can
make things, the happier I am. I too like the way they look. Better than I
could do! I've already priced wood, and I can't really do cheaper than the
ones AH Supply sells anyway. So if I can figure out a way to make it fit,
I'd go ahead with the order.

Thanks,

Sylvia