[APD] CO2 Experiment #2

Since I don't like to rely on the results of one run of one experiment
to arrive at such far reaching conclusions, I would like to run a second
experiment to confirm the results of the first. I have laid out my idea
with an illustration on my Web site (link below). I do have two
questions I would appreciate any help with:

1) Does anyone foresee a problem with the design of this experiment that
would affect its accuracy or relevancy?

2) Does anyone have an idea on a relatively easy way to hold a small,
buoyant test tube inverted in the water?

Thanks.

LINK: http://www.bakerweb.biz/fish/co2experiment2.html

--
Jerry Baker