Re: [APD] Timers

Aaron,

         This is what we use here. Big page, scroll down or search for
Frontier.. A little wiring required.

         http://www.hazari.com/t.htm

         I blew up one when a tank overflowed on to the timer during water
change. Has a backup for power outages. Very easy to program and use. The
cost here is  between 10 and  20 $. You could probably find them.

Raj, India.