Re: [APD] AH Supply Enclosures

The plan I followed before for a 30" tank, did have a hinged cover, looks
very similar to the one on George booth's site, as mine also fits over the
tank, and uses those recessed wood strips to brace over the tank. I don't
mind the wiring and electrical work, but carpentry is not one of my finer
points. In any case, I didn't use a glass cover over the tank, I made a full
canopy with no glass between the water and hood. I'm guessing the enclosure
that AH Supply sells is made to rest on glass, thus the small measurement
differences from tank to tank wouldn't be a problem. I was hoping to get
some input from people who might have purchased these--they do look nice,
and would eliminate the woodwork but sounds like it won't work.

Thanks for your input :-)

Sylvia