Re: [APD] Want to see micro bubbles that are CO2?

urville wrote:
> ok yeah. it looks exactly the same to me at morn before lights, after
> lights, and midday
> this was a big deal for me when i first started doing it and was
> tlakiong about it at APC

Cool. If you already have the setup, you could divert your CO2 to the
atmosphere one night and hook it back up in the morning to see what happens.

You guys are making me more anxious to get the tank here so I can do
this stuff instead of hoping someone else will do it :D

--
Jerry Baker