Re: [APD] Bolbitis and Narrow leaf java fern to trade.

Perfect! I'm actually in Amherst, so we wouldn't need to pay shipping at
all. Being as I'm an amateur, my selection is a bit sparse. I have some
jungle val, ruffle plant, lots of moneywort, a little cabomba, anubias nana,
some crypts, something that may very well be bacopa, and what could be
ludwigia. Incidentally, do you have any anacharis?

-At Wits' End (Eli Moss)