Re: [APD] CO2 Mist research Proposal #1

 the issue i see is that its "possibly" more than  3 seconds from the
bottom of the trash can to the top.
how do you intend to test these factors and yet not change results by
the removal of .... well i assume you'll use a top.
i mean ambient co2 and what not. i cant remember if co2 is heavier than
air or not but be sure you compensate for other gases since in an
enclosed enviroment they may not mix but take their weight positions.

so you'll go 15 seconds in the beginning and test the gas collected up
top i hope through a port of some kind.
and then you'll let it build to 30mg/l isnt that same as ppm? anyway,
and you'll go another 15 and test the collected gas?