Re: [APD] DIY CO2 recipe for 20 gal tank?

Just don't *ever* do what I did back in 2000.
http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200005/msg00687.html

I sincerely doubt the CO2 mix did your friend's fish in. As another
person pointed out the fish were sick from something else, fungus would
be my first guess.

Susan