Re: [APD] DIY CO2 recipe for 20 gal tank?

I can only tell you what I used for a 120 gallon tank:  I used a three
liter Coke or other soft drink bottle, with 3/8 tsp yeast, 3 cups
sugar, and water.  I was too green to do the ph and dkH measurements,
but my plants grew very well.  The problem was that the amount of CO2
produced was never constant.  It was high a day after I set it up each
time, then dropped off, and after a couple weeks was obviously less.
When I got lazy and stretched the time between re charging with yeast
and sugar to over three weeks I started having big problems with slow
to no growth and algae.  So, I am opting for pressurized CO2 for my
next tank.

Vaughn H.