Re: [APD] CO2 Mist research Proposal #1

This is sounding more interesting now.  I would think it would be
relatively easy to rig up some standard Chemistry lab equipment to do
this - a big flask instead of a tank, with another small  inverted
flask inside, which has a valved pipe at the upper end leading to the
equipment used to analyze the gas.  Then, one could do some good
research.  If I had the money, the lab, and my youth I would be eager
to tackle this.  But, I have none of those.  If anyone does this I hope
they make the results available to all of us.
Vaughn H.