Re: [APD] AF

REDRAGON40 at aol_com wrote:
> Sorry about that.  I'm so used to everyone using initials as a  shorthand, I
> didn't stop to think.  AF is Aquarium Fish magazine.

I guess then that is its title?

I seen a couple of American aquarium magazines over here in Scotland and they're a bit over
powering for me. Full of coral or marine adverts, even the 'Tropical' fish magazines.
Also everything in them seems to be for huge tanks.

Must be something about American houses that means a small Aquarium is anything from 4 feet in
length! ;-)

--
Stuart Halliday