Re: [APD] Science

did i say jerry baker? whats the deal then jerry? why is it always about you. I made no refrence to you. in fact i said the post was directly NOT about or towards you go back to the beginning an reread.

Yes I've seen it. doesnt mean you have. and i dont keep old posts, i like a clean inbox i'll kepp my eye open for ya though

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Baker <jerry at bakerweb_biz>
Sent: Nov 3, 2005 11:28 AM
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Subject: Re: [APD] Science

urville wrote:
> Is this to me?
> that is NOT what i said. What I said was that people who use it as a tool to put others down.

I don't believe I have seen others using science to put others down. Can
you point to a specific instance? I ask because I genuinely do not see
that. I do see where people state that others are wrong, but there's
absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I don't believe I have ever - in this thread or otherwise - ever called
somebody a name, insulted them, threatened them, or otherwise said
anything derogatory about them at all. If I have, I would certainly like
to have it pointed out so that I can read it and see how I might have
said things better.

--
Jerry Baker