[APD] Immutable laws of physics?

String Theory, which started out as an attempt to reconcile the
inconsistencies between Relativity and Quantum Mechanics, has now become the
most exciting new way of looking at the natural world.

Among other things, it suggests that there might be 11 dimensions, compared
to Einstein's 4, and that there might be zillions of invisible universes in
which the laws of physics are radically different.  So we can't be too sure
that the apple will always fall, everywhere.

Here's a link:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/03/14/MNGRMBOURE1.DTL

What do I think about it?  LOL.  I can't even identify all of the kinds of
algae in my tanks.

Bill