Re: [APD] speculating

Derek Parr wrote:
> if i put up the $33 will you stop treating every post as a personal insult?
>
> if so,  i will.  ;]

Odd. I feel no emotion with regard to these posts except for some
frustration that Tom responds as if I were accusing him of lying about
better growth. Here I was thinking that the reason people were getting
so angry was because I wasn't getting all upset and calling people
snobby and know-it-alls.

The money isn't the issue. $33 is chump change. The issue is being
willing to put your own theory on the line.

--
Jerry Baker