Re: [APD] OFF TOPIC Low tech or high tech?

Well, for quite a few years now, APD goes off the deep end
or runs off the page now and then and an occassinal barroom
brawl erupts. What's amazing is how APD can make these
recurrences seem fresh and new each time ;-)

In the past the really nasty stuff evaporated quickly, or
just got sucked out of existence by everyone's gasps. It's
amazing how verbal violence can make everyone move to the
other side of the room, so to speak. I was once told, on
APD and in the most impolite turn of phrase, that I could
not see daylight.

But on the whole its a fun, dynamic group, with overlapping
if not common interests -- and lots of folks that like to
help each other.

Have plants, have fun,
sh