Re: [APD] stands

Hi John,
I'm a Sacramento Aquatic Plant Gardener too.  Your post just proves
what I always suspected - you can't quit cold turkey on keeping an
aquarium - you can only ignore the desire for so long.  I managed to go
for over fifteen  years without giving in, but eventually my resistance
just collapsed.   Now, I am but a few days from setting up a new 29
gallon tank at a condo we will be moving into next week.

Vaughn H.