Re: [APD] duplicate posts duplicate posts

One of the great features of my "Mail" program is a little icon at the
top left labeled "delete".  I can use my mouse to click that icon any
time I wish, and magically, the email on the screen vanishes, never to
be seen again, almost instantly.  So, duplicate posts have never been a
problem for me.  Even spam is but a minor nuisance.  Aren't Macs
wonderful?  (We need a new bone of contention don't we?)

Vaughn H.