Re: [APD] Goldfish, etc

One distinction between humans and non-humans that I like is the claim that
only humans have a capacity to co-ordinate a co-ordination of future
actions.  When I say to my dog "Hey, Bo, let's go for a walk", he knows what
I mean and we can co-ordinate our respective immediate actions.  (yes, yes,
I know there is a vast philosophical literature about "know" and "mean".  Bo
appears to have adopted Wittgenstein as his philosophical guide)

However, when I say "Bo, let's go for a walk after breakfast tomorrow", the
required co-ordination of future actions is beyond him.  He doesn't show up
for the appointment.

Is there anyone here who is interested in low-tech planted aquariums?