[APD] Painted tank stand

JB: "It had to be painted because apparently everybody wants a stand with
some sort of wood finish now, and no one makes a painted stand, nor will
they paint it for you (unless you want black). I wanted white with grey
flecks. I had to buy the air gun myself and learn how to paint with an air
gun. Then I had to learn how to create a consistent speckle pattern using a
spray gun design to apply paint evenly. :D"

I've yet to see an attractive wood stand, for some reason people seem to
like pine plywood wood grain. Mahogany, teak and cherry would probably make
attractive and durable finishes. I painted water-resistant MDF for my tank
enclosure using external grade latex and a roller. After a few coats it
creates a subtle orangepeel effect. Easy to touch up.

TW