In a message dated 10/30/2005 8:10:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
aquatic-plants-request at actwin_com writes:
Thanks again to all who responded. I think Charlie is right. It is going to
take to much work to crush this gravel and it would cost to much to go to
commercial outfits to try it. I just hate to throw it away.
Why don't you put it in a bag and drive your car over it a couple of times?

Gerry Skau
All The World's A Stage, But The Play Is Badly Cast---Oscar Wilde