Re: [APD] Model Railroading and Aquatic Landscaping

You'll find once you search more deeply that there are a lot of articles
on working with resins to make aquarium scenes and backgrounds. I've
seen some literally stellar results using these techniques and it sure
weighs a lot less. I'm not sure about railroad techniques, but I know
there are a few different methods for the tank I have seen with no ill
effects, more if were talking rift. Like resin, acrylic, concrete, and
some other more fancy and to me unknown types of materials. Look for
resins, but I also reccomend you try looking for things like articles on
diy backgrounds, etc. I wish I still had all my links in LWA I'd just
send you a zip of them but I did a clean and lost most of those
articles. sorry.
Ian