Re: [APD] goldfish...ect.

Well..  in the macro thats certainly the case, ..  but In my musings
I've been trying to come up with something that was true in all cases,
both macro, micro and in between.  I mean.. when you consider tribes in
the amazon...  and more importantly... humans as individuals...  Throw
an inexperienced city dweller in a forest full of bears and see who's on
the top of the food chain.  True, thats irrelavent in the macro, but in
the pursuit of what makes us different in ALL cases...
that's the best I've come up with.  ;]
-derek parr