Re: [APD] How to crush gravel?

Call a gravel yard and ask what they want to run it through
their gravel crusher. But it's probably cheaper to by a bag
of whatever they normally handle and process.

Stores that sell equipment to miners must still vend small
crushers to those adventurous souls that long for precious
metal but are not placid enough for placer mining ;-)

sh