Re: [APD] Gold fish bowls banned

Wright Huntley wrote:
> Then welcome to Orwell's World!
>
> Wright
>
> PS. That isn't exactly what they prohibited, BTW.

Hmm. I can't believe they banned assault and battery. Geez, next thing
they're gonna make us all wear chip implants. I wasn't making a joke, I
can't see a connection any more than this example. I suppose if you have
a worldview that doesn't hold cruelty to be wrong, then these laws would
be ominous. However, I think it's a good thing that people with that
worldview would feel threatened ... that's the point isn't it?

--
Jerry Baker