Re: [APD] Other Hobbies

Chris Hotte wrote:
> I found out the hard way I get right angry when surprised by a loud burst of sound which I know is responsible for damage.

Interesting. I thought I was the only one. For years I did not
understand why I would have flashes of anger, or be in a grumpy mood
when seemingly everything was fine. It took me quite awhile to realize
that loud noises illicit an anger response (even clanging pots and pans
as someone does dishes). I think it's just a subset of being surprised.
Adrenaline causes an anger response in me instead of a fear response
like most people. I don't know if it's a chemical pathway thing or what,
but the anger doesn't set in until two or three seconds after the
initial release of adrenaline.

--
Jerry Baker