Re: [APD] CO2 regulator to CO2 tank connection washer

My apologies to the injured and innocent. My cast was
intended for a narrower target than that upon which it
landed.

Erik, while politely not calling me a damn fool, pointed
out my misunderstanding -- Ian was referring to the ports
on the regulator while I was talking about the CGA 320
connection between the regulator and tank valve. The ports
employ tapered threads, which require thread sealant,
although that fact should not be taken as an indication
that parallel thread fittings are good sites for teflon
tape or thread sealant of any kind.

But if someone sold a new regulator and recommended teflon
tape on a new CGA 320 connection *between tank valve and
regulator*, that person, if such exists and hopefully they
do not, remain, imo, damn fools.

sh