Re: [APD] CO2 regulator to CO2 tank connection washer

you know duct tape, the good scotch or 3m kind? If you have flatter feet
and cracking problems especially on your heels? put duct tape on it, the
good stuff, and theres something in the glue that softens up the feet
and helps keep the cracks at bay. my mother's been using it for ages,
but the cheap stuff doesnt work.
Ian