Re: [APD] CO2 regulator to CO2 tank connection washer

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, S. Hieber wrote:

> My comment about parallel threads was regarding the CGA 320
> connection, the one where the regulator meets the tank
> valve, asssuming one is following CGA prescriptions.

Right, but I'm not sure Ian's original comment was refering to the
regulator-to-tank nut.  He referred to his tapp-rite regulator coming
"assembled with teflon tape".  But the attachment of the regulator to the
tank is nearly always done by the end-user, not a manufacturer.  So would
the regulator have come with teflon tape wrapped around the CGA-320 stem?
I'm thinking he's referring to the outflow or meter ports instead.

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com