Re: [APD] CO2 regulator to CO2 tank connection washer

I don't know if folks can tell what you mean, Scott, by your mincing tone,
but I remember Wright Huntley cautioning against using teflon tape for CO2
connections, for the very same reasons you cited, mainly a thrombosis of
wadded tape in the regulator, solenoid, needle valve--bad juju:-)

Next time don't fight the passion....just let it out:-)

Bill