Re: [APD] Pogostemon helferi - Downoi

On 10/19/05, urville <urville at peoplepc_com> wrote:

> it's open air that is hard on them. And putting them back into water can
> prompt a bit of a leaf loss, but they bounce back. IME

 You might want to read what Tropica has to say about it. Their experience
is different. http://www.tropica.com/default.asp The website features a
front page article on downoi.
 I've resisted the temptation to plant downoi because I don't know what the
relatively wide pH swing that I have when doing water changes will do to the
plant. I'd like to hear if anyone has experience with that.
 Liz