Re: [APD] Christmas Moss

If all I wanted was a substrate for a moss wall, I'd skip
the bouyant cork and just use mesh or eggcrate.

As for cork panels, I don't have any stress test info. So I
can't say when it is or isn't alright. It's just that I've
had the rims from small tanks come off in my hands when I
didn't mean for then to do that. "Hello, what's this?"

On a 29, unless it was an Oceanic, I would drain down the
water as far as I could and silicone the panels in place.
The would still be reasonably easy to remove but I would
not be relying on just the rim to hold the pannels in
place.

Or, if I was feeling espeically daring, I might try pulling
on the rim to see if it held up to 20 or so pounds of pull.
If so, then I'd not worry about the rim coming loose.

sh