Re: [APD] Christmas Moss

Some other alterantives:

use plastic eggcrate -- the palstic grid stuff that is in
the lighting section of the hardware store (avoid the
"chrome" plated stuff). I the mosss is gowing to grow
inyour tank, it will soon cover over whatever it is
attached to.

Or, attach the bark to acrylic panels with the lower
portion of the panels kept free of bark so that they can be
buried in the substrate. The upper edge can be held in
place by the rim of the aquarium. While not as good a fix
as putting the bark on the aquarium panel itself (acrylic
is subject to some warping) is allows for more easier
removal for cleaning or replacement. Be sure to draw down
the water level before trying to insert the corked panels;
they're very bouyant. I wouldn't recommend this method on
small tanks, where the rim is only lightly held to the
glass by an ever so thin bead of silicone.

Go barking, have fun,
Scott H.