Re: [APD] Paludarium construction ideas

I wrote this post while I was at work and didn't have access to my copy of
Kasselmann. I checked when I got home and found she does give both growth
form heights. Submersed plants grow smaller than emersed forms. She also has
a section on emersed growing and says some can be grown hydroponically and
some can be grown in pots which are submerged about an inch in a slowly
circulating bath. She does recommend a hydroponic fertilizer but this
wouldn't be suitable for a HOB paludarium like I am thinking about.

Any other experienced growers out there that might want to add some
comments?

Jerry Smith, Bloomingdale, NJ