Re: [APD] Hell Froze over-Redox probes and gas bubbles

Jerry,

         Thats O2 bubbles. I have always seen this happen in my tanks
for some 10 years. Sometimes huge bubbles burp out of the substrate.
Burps take place after noon when O2 reaches saturation. It appears
related to pearling..

         About ORP, if a probe tip is buried for some hours or a  day
should read near about the value.

Raj