Re: [APD] Other Hobbies

> Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:47:40 -0700
> From: Jerry Baker <jerry at bakerweb_biz>

> Hmmm. Never thought about it until I read this. It never dawned on me to
> ask in the group how many people liked loud, fast cars and cats.

I am always surprised how many people come to see the aquariums and end up
spending more time in the basement looking at model trains. I recently had
a phone conversation with a previous visitor asking me why I didn't show
him the trains! "Well, ya didn't ask!"

Perhaps people who have "technical hobbies", i.e., not sports, tend to
have more than one.

> Never could figure out why Chevy put the distributor
> on the back of the block.

You mean all of GM!  Yeah, even Rambler got _that_ part right.

George B.