Re: [APD] Java Fern

I'm not sure what's wrong, but Java Fern can grow to be about 10 inches
long. However, it's very very very slow growing compared to most other
plants I've gorwn. The environment I've seen Java Fern do the best is was a
55 gallon low-light goldfish tank with one commone pleco. The pleco and
goldfish cleaned the leaves constantly but did not eat the Java Fern. They
also provided a lot of um, fertilizer.
-Chrys