Re: [APD] Please Edit or Snip posts

Stuart Halliday wrote:
> P.S.
> Oh and finally there really is no need to double post your email.
> I don't really need one post in my inbox *and* one in my mailing list folder.
> But thanks anyway.:-))

That is because your mail client is adding a reply-to header that
includes your personal address. The list server is then appending the
list to that so that pressing reply causes a message to be addressed to
your personal email and the list. In other words, in order not to
privately email people on the list who use a reply-to header, it is
necessary to manually remove their address from every reply.

--
Jerry Baker