Re: [APD] Paintball CO2 regulator

I dont. But i do knw there are regulators already out there that fit
paintball standard fittings and can be adjusted from literally gushing
gas around 200 to about 1 or 2 psi i think. look around i know there is
one. I was going to go this same route for awhile until i realized the
local gas place rented big tanks for about 10 a month.
Ian