Re: [APD] Free speech

I have been a victim of crimes, and I have talked to the police to
report them.  Absolutely nothing positive came from my doing so.  In
fact I have even had officers tell me that nothing would  happen as a
result of my reports.  And, worst of all, I once was sent a mail-in
form to fill out when I reported a crime, instead of an officer
actually speaking to me.  So, the advice remains good, with the sole
exception of very bad crime indeed, such as grand larceny, severe
assault and battery, etc.  In my neck of the woods the police are
understaffed, overworked, underpaid, and just not interested in the
crimes that commonly bother normal citizens.
Vaughn H.