Re: [APD] Alternatives to the color GH test kits and methods

Thomas Barr wrote:
> I am unaware iof any practical observations that higher GH(2-3 degrees more) will have any negative impact on fish, plants of any species(Discus and them other "wimpy" fish that many cottle)

I just need to know what the GH of my R/O brine is so I can mix the
proper amount back in. I'm not concerned about shorting the plants or
having too much for the discus. The brine could be anywhere from 11 to
22 degrees GH for all I know.

I suppose I can just guesstimate from the KH. It shouldn't be too bad as
long as I keep at least 3 degrees KH.

--
Jerry Baker