Re: [APD] Are all GH tests red/green?

 JB: "There has to be some way to ascertain calcium concentration when you
are colorblind. If not, one out of every ten male aquarists has no idea
what his GH is, and if he's a reefer he's really in trouble."

Sounds like an ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) case to me. Demand
accessible test kits! Better hurry though, there will be no more
legislating from the bench and creating any 'special rights' for you people
any more. <g>

TW

Please note the <g> up there. I'm an architect, we are -required- to be
very familiar with the ADA and accessibility needs. It's a good thang...