Re: [APD] Free Speech

It is not rare to see negative comments about vendors on other planted
aquarium web sites.  Positive comments, too.

"I ordered from XYZ and the plants arrived dead.  I called them and they
reshipped, and those plants were dead too"  is a legitimate statement of
fact and almost certainly won't cause a problem, if it is true.  "Don't buy
from XYZ because their products are terrible" is the kind of statement that
got some people in trouble.

A year ago I posted the results of a series of tests that I ran on 5 nitrate
testing kits at another site.  Four were consistent up to a point; one was
off the chart.  I invited people to email me for the names of the vendors,
to protect the list, not me.

Bill