Re: [APD] Are all GH tests red/green?

urville wrote:
> mines blue pink
> it's red sea

D'oh. That doesn't help. Anything that involves red is bad. Light blue
and light pink appear just as identical as red and green.

It needs to be two highly contrasting colors. blue/pink and red/green
don't contrast each other much. There are three color combinations that
are most terrible for colorblind people (about 12% of males):

red/green/brown
blue/pink/purple
yellow/bright green

If a test involves changing from one to the other in the same group, it
ain't going to work. Ideally, it changes from one group to a color in
another. It's the reason I had to pay big bucks for a pH meter before
they were cheap (comparing pH keys to the tube was too difficult).

I'm going to get the inevitable questions, so if you want to see a
simulation of colorblindness, go to http://www.vischeck.com.

--
Jerry Baker